Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Board Game Prototypes Needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Board Game Prototypes Needed [message #52180] Wed, 01 August 2012 00:21 UTC Go to next message
avatar serveandprotect1983  is currently offline serveandprotect1983
Go to all my models
Attention,

Do you have a passion for making kick ass miniatures?

Love everything zombie related?

Want to be apart of making an awesome board game?

Want to reap in the spoils of a potentially successful gaming franchise?

Then look no further!

What I am looking for are 28mm style miniatures that depict modern day survivors in the zombie apocalypse for several board game prototypes that will be used in a campaign to secure a high level of capital to thrust the game into mass production.

This is where YOU come in!

I need dynamic and eye catching survivors and a zombie miniature of each individual survivor!

There are no limits to your creative ideas. I do have some designs and notes myself for some particular standard pieces to ship with each game but I am far from ever becoming a gifted artist like most of you are and as I strive to become better, I want to see what your passion and enthusiasm for undead gaming immortality can bring to the table!

If you are interested you may message me privately for more details. Thank you everyone. Surprised

Ryan

[Updated on: Wed, 01 August 2012 00:24 UTC]

Re: Board Game Prototypes Needed [message #52285 is a reply to message #52180 ] Sat, 04 August 2012 13:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ComesToLife  is currently offline ComesToLife
Go to my shop
This is difficult, but not impossible. Stop by my site www.ComesToLife.com for examples of my work with 3D. I don't have zombies, but do have characters done for both video game and toy making industries.

Contact me if you are interested in working together.

Cheers.

Custom 3D Art that goes beyond 3D printing
www.InteractiveIdea.net
Re: Board Game Prototypes Needed [message #52296 is a reply to message #52285 ] Sun, 05 August 2012 16:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar KUBZ  is currently offline KUBZ
Go to my shop
Hey !

I can help you out with that.

www.facebook.com/KelyGreen3d

here are some examples of my work.

Have a good day !

Best,

Kelly

Portfolio: www.facebook.com/KellyGreen3D

Previous Topic:Snow Staff
Next Topic:Current Model Conversion

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.