Home » Support » Bug Reporting » everything is in triples
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
everything is in triples [message #52037] Sat, 28 July 2012 18:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar Ayewondery  is currently offline Ayewondery
Go to my shop
Been submitting models and everything is come in triplicates the model page shows at least two copys of the model just submittited and the e-mail messages from shapeways that tell about the models are coming in threes .

is anyone else have shapeways do this? this all started after the new upgrades .
Re: everything is in triples [message #52044 is a reply to message #52037 ] Sat, 28 July 2012 21:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
I had a double the other day, but nothing since (I thought I'd double clicked upload)
Re: everything is in triples [message #52205 is a reply to message #52044 ] Wed, 01 August 2012 14:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
just wondering

didnt know if it was a site bug or if someone trying to hack the account you know Confused
Re: everything is in triples [message #52311 is a reply to message #52037 ] Mon, 06 August 2012 03:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar laser_scientist  is currently offline laser_scientist
Go to all my models
Just uploaded several models, and most of them were duplicated in the models section, and the emails were duplicated as well. There are three emails for each item -- one to acknowledge the upload and two saying that the model has been processed and is available.
Re: everything is in triples [message #52431 is a reply to message #52311 ] Thu, 09 August 2012 20:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
I just had another double Shocked

An implication to this is that Shapeways may see the models uploaded as a huge, but false spike in statistics. The single model I uploaded is duplicated as model numbers 661123 & 661124 Confused

Re: everything is in triples [message #52434 is a reply to message #52431 ] Thu, 09 August 2012 22:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hope this is just a site bug ......its hard enough submiting models without the system misreading or dropping info.

as i said before i hope that this isnt a sign that someone is messing around in this site.
Re: everything is in triples [message #52439 is a reply to message #52434 ] Fri, 10 August 2012 00:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
The issue has been reported and is being worked by the dev team.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:No unit options for STL
Next Topic:Are multiple ImageTextures supported?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.