Shipping delays over 1 week on WSF

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 65564_deleted, Jul 25, 2012.

1. 65564_deleted
    65564_deleted Member
    We placed an order on 4th July 2012 for WSF pieces. They went into production the following day, 5th July. They have an Expected Ship date of July 17th which was over a week ago. What is the delay on this order? I have listed the details below:

Order date: July 5th, 2012
    Expected ship date: July 17th
    Order : 128777 (In production)

We require these pieces for a trade-show in next week. We require them so that we can take orders from customers at the show. We are very disappointed with the shapeways service deliveries. We have spent $1,000's of dollars with shapeways since Feb 2011 and this is poor service. Can someone please expedite this order Come on guys, this is bad and no communication from you to advise of any delays.

2. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    Unfortunately there's been a backlog of WSF & coloured S&F orders for quite a while as can be seen from the Material Status Page. Your best bet to get quick responses regarding your order is to contact Shapeways Customer Services direct via service@shapeways.com

3. 92024_deleted
    92024_deleted Member
    Some problem (but no need for a show in the moment - luckly).
    But it would be nicer to inform the customer, specially when they order for around 1.000 $.
    A day or two might be in some way okay (I have it always in mind), but a week ist not nice. And if the stuff not come before Friday, we all lost also the weekend...
    Also get no respone to my email to the service@ (that happend never before).

cu
    Ingo