Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Mini Starship requests
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Mini Starship requests [message #51597] Fri, 20 July 2012 00:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar mlhaden  is currently offline mlhaden
Go to my shop
Looking for a designer to create starship models similar to some Star Trek concepts.
Re: Mini Starship requests [message #51601 is a reply to message #51597 ] Fri, 20 July 2012 02:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar switchback5164  is currently offline switchback5164
Go to all my models
pm sent
Re: Mini Starship requests [message #51747 is a reply to message #51597 ] Tue, 24 July 2012 11:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ComesToLife  is currently offline ComesToLife
Go to my shop
Hi,

I don't have a specific example of Star Trek like ship, but I have done some spaceship modeling in the past. Here is an example of one done probably 5-6 years ago...

Its medium polygon count. Can be higher for printing purposes. More examples of high resolution 3D models such as robots and cars can be found on my website.

Let me know if you want me to work on your model as I am relatively free right now.

Cheers

Custom 3D Art that goes beyond 3D printing
www.InteractiveIdea.net

Previous Topic:Looking for 3D modeler in Toronto, Canada area
Next Topic:3 D modeler needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.