Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler for space opera miniature game
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler for space opera miniature game [message #51462] Tue, 17 July 2012 13:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar Aksakal  is currently offline Aksakal
Go to all my models
Sol'una is a space opera RPG and skirmish level miniature wargame. It draws heavily on the art deco and art nouveau periods, and contemporary fashion from the likes of galliano, pulp comics ala flash gordon, and manga.

I am looking for a modeler with interest in the afformentioned genres and skill in designing 3d printable 28-32mm sized wargame miniatures. Interested parties please provide URLs of work that fits my needs.

As a task please provide a rate if the job was to model the photo from this link: http://teacupsandcouture.com/?attachment_id=8117

Thank you for your time.
Re: Modeler for space opera miniature game [message #51551 is a reply to message #51462 ] Thu, 19 July 2012 07:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ComesToLife  is currently offline ComesToLife
Go to my shop
pm sent

Custom 3D Art that goes beyond 3D printing
www.InteractiveIdea.net

Previous Topic:Help Me Turn This iPhone Case into a 3D design
Next Topic:Modeler help needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.