Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Introductions » Hi! This is Mezmera
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi! This is Mezmera [message #51326] Sat, 14 July 2012 16:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
Hello,

My name is Marloes a.k.a. Mezmera, and currently I'm waiting for my first Shapeways order to arrive - rather impatiently, of course.

I'm from Eindhoven, the Netherlands and want to make a living as a product designer one day. Printing and selling with Shapeways seems like an ideal start to me to gain experience with designing products for actual use. I'm starting out with jewelry but plan to move on to practical items/gadgets later on.

For modelling, I use Blender. Since I'm still learning it takes way too long for my taste, but I guess that will be a matter of 'practise makes perfect'. I hope to be able to show my designs soon and view loads of cool new designs from other designers as well: I'm constantly amazed by the creativity displayed here, it is very inspiring!

Greetings from Mezmera
Re: Hi! This is Mezmera [message #51411 is a reply to message #51326 ] Mon, 16 July 2012 13:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome to Shapeways! There are a few Blender guru's here that can help you get up and running. Search around, and if you have questions, feel free to ask.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hi! This is Mezmera [message #51495 is a reply to message #51411 ] Tue, 17 July 2012 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks!
Re: Hi! This is Mezmera [message #52218 is a reply to message #51495 ] Wed, 01 August 2012 22:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rithmikansur  is currently offline rithmikansur
Go to my shop
I like your shop logo Smile

Blogging about shapeways, inventor, and anything else that crosses my mind
rithforms.blogspot.com
Re: Hi! This is Mezmera [message #52228 is a reply to message #52218 ] Thu, 02 August 2012 07:56 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thank you!

Previous Topic:Power Seller College Newbie
Next Topic:Hi everyone

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.