Home » Community » It arrived! » Interlocking Rings in Glossy Silver
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Interlocking Rings in Glossy Silver [message #51239] Thu, 12 July 2012 18:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
My custom requested interlocking rings arrived yesterday and will be in the mail to the buyer today... Thought I'd give you guys a look-see. If I had to re-design these I'd make the outer "arms" thicker as that silver is very thin... but the design works, anyway.

Glenn

index.php?t=getfile&id=18442&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18443&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18444&private=0

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Interlocking Rings in Glossy Silver [message #51275 is a reply to message #51239 ] Fri, 13 July 2012 13:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bdeaver  is currently offline bdeaver
Go to my shop
That's a great design! It's good to hear your redesign ideas for the next version. That second photo, with the overlap, would make a nice pendant or earring done as a single object. It shows the relationship of the two without being completely closed.

bobd
Re: Interlocking Rings in Glossy Silver [message #51278 is a reply to message #51239 ] Fri, 13 July 2012 14:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks, and yes, that's not a bad idea... perhaps also a pendant and/or ring / earring worn by same person?
Glenn

[Updated on: Fri, 13 July 2012 14:25 UTC]

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Pentacle Puzzle
Next Topic:Polo Gear Cube by OSKAR & ALEX

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.