Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for unique and artistic character modeling (can pay, isn't rush job) [SOLVED]
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for unique and artistic character modeling (can pay, isn't rush job) [SOLVED] [message #51217] Thu, 12 July 2012 08:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar jtp184  is currently offline jtp184
Go to all my models
Hello modelers of this forum. I come to you with a request. I have a girlfriend, and it is a special time in our lives, where we are going to separate colleges, still trying to remain together, and as luck would have it, celebrating our 3 year anniversary.

So I have a special project. I would like to commission small statuettes of my girlfriend and myself. However, I do not want simple, boring humans. I want to have us recreated in a more robotic form. My girlfriend and I are very fond of robots, of all shapes and sizes, and I think it would be the perfect little keepsake reminder for us.

So down to brass tacks, if you think you can help me out, message me and we can discuss any sort of payment you are requesting, as well as a time frame to completion. I will also, of course, provide reference photos of the two of us when we've worked out an arrangement.

Thank you for your consideration.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 July 2012 08:10 UTC]

Re: Modeler needed for unique and artistic character modeling (can pay, isn't rush job) [message #51224 is a reply to message #51217 ] Thu, 12 July 2012 13:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
PM send.

Cheers,

Rob

[Updated on: Thu, 12 July 2012 13:47 UTC]

Re: Modeler needed for unique and artistic character modeling (can pay, isn't rush job) [message #51232 is a reply to message #51217 ] Thu, 12 July 2012 14:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Did you consider these?

http://www.shapeways.com/tutorials/shapeme

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:Looking for someone to make me this
Next Topic:Sailboat 3D model needed fast!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.