Home » Community » Introductions » Hello!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello! [message #50712] Mon, 02 July 2012 15:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sapro  is currently offline Sapro
Go to all my models
Hi to all the community!
I have started using shapeways during the past month and I thought I should stop here and say hi.
I am a mechanical design engineer and I also use 3d printing for my job.
I am quite proficient with technical CAD software (I used Solidworks for my first piece of jewelery on shapeways) but I am starting to use Blender so I can do more modeling at home.
I will probably try to open a shop this year if I have enough interesting ideas, but for the moment I have just made presents for friends.
I like to model any original ideas so who knows what I will do next!

Regards,
Sapro

[Updated on: Mon, 02 July 2012 16:05 UTC]

Re: Hello! [message #50713 is a reply to message #50712 ] Mon, 02 July 2012 15:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome to Shapeways! I started pretty much the same. I still don't sell much, but then I don't promote much either Razz.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello! [message #50717 is a reply to message #50713 ] Mon, 02 July 2012 17:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sapro  is currently offline Sapro
Go to all my models
Well I have got the feeling that I will enjoy more creating stuff than selling them Very Happy
But I might advertise a few which I think are worth it Rolling Eyes

Previous Topic:Hello from a retired Kodak engineer
Next Topic:Hello from France

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.