Home » Support » Buying » order 126090 cancelled
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon8.gif  order 126090 cancelled [message #50600] Fri, 29 June 2012 15:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar Chavenelle2  is currently offline Chavenelle2
Go to all my models
Dear Shapeways,
I am really trying to do business with you, but...
Your credit coupon remainer did not work and now you tell me that the first order I used the coupon code on is cancelled.
I do not understand why. Please tell me how to reinstate order number 126090. I had no payment due. I cannot pay a total of $ 0.00
please recheck this order and reinstall it. I was looking forward to it. I ordered it and with the coupon ( in my sample kit) I owed nothing!
I want this product.
Please confirm receipt of this email and reinstatement of order # 126090.
Also, Is the first ship date still valid, or is this too pushed back.
Thank you for your attention,
Gail
Re: order 126090 cancelled [message #50605 is a reply to message #50600 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 16:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Gail!

I've forwarded your post to Gary so he should be able to help you now, but just for future reference, the fastest way to get an answer to your order query is to email service@shapeways.com directly rather than post here!

Best,
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Contacting a customer?
Next Topic:Is there a limit on how much you can order?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.