Home »  » It arrived! » Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #50563] Thu, 28 June 2012 23:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar kiorodesign  is currently offline kiorodesign
Go to my shop
Here are the rings of the series "The 4 elements". The idea of giving shape to the 4 basic elements of all matter had long been in my mind. First I thought to a common shape, and then I gave them their own personalities,. I'll save you from telling a bit of philosophy on the 4 elements (which you can read at the product page), and I tell you that I really like this work I did, I hope you too. Thanks for reading.

index.php?t=getfile&id=18060&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18061&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18062&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18063&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18064&private=0

"Fire" ring

"Air" ring

"Water" ring

"Earth" ring

video presentation

KIORO'design Team Ciro & Giovanna
Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #50576 is a reply to message #50563 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 06:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Wow! Shocked

If I had the budget I would go for Fire in Gold, Water in Steel, Air in Silver and Earth in Bronze Nod

Wonderful!

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #50582 is a reply to message #50576 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 09:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks Stijn ! Your kind comment is greatly appreciated.

Ciro

Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #50793 is a reply to message #50582 ] Wed, 04 July 2012 11:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
..a new video...

video

Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #51333 is a reply to message #50563 ] Sat, 14 July 2012 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
Awesome! I love how you bring out the 'personalities' of the elements while still keeping it part of a common form language, it's a beautiful and very strong design!
Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #51346 is a reply to message #51333 ] Sun, 15 July 2012 00:00 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
thank you very much Mezmera, for the comment and for your thorough analysis of my design.

Ciro

Previous Topic:Triangular Entree Bowl
Next Topic:Surfing fin silver pendant

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.