Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a SRT file made so I can upload to shapeways
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need a SRT file made so I can upload to shapeways [message #50550] Thu, 28 June 2012 19:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar Enpy311  is currently offline Enpy311
Go to all my models
Hello All,

I am looking for someone that can make an SRT file off of a 3-D drawing that I have had rendered for a project. It shouldn't take that long because I already have all the dimensions but could definitly use someones expertise so I know that what I am having made will look like this rendering I have. Once I get the project back, I would also like to have some tweaks made up until I go into production. Please let me know if interested. Smile

Thank You
Brandon
Re: Need a SRT file made so I can upload to shapeways [message #50551 is a reply to message #50550 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 19:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hello Brandon, welcome to Shapeways.

You need an STL file right?
From the Shapeways FAQ:
Quote:

What file formats does Shapeways accept?
You can upload STL, VRML2/97 (.wrl), COLLADA (.dae), X3D and OBJ files to Shapeways.

I can help you with that. Just PM me your image(s) or email them to me: marcus(at)denali3ddesign.com and we'll go from there.

Regards,

-Marcus
Re: Need a SRT file made so I can upload to shapeways [message #50565 is a reply to message #50550 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 01:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise

Previous Topic:Need a favor, change a sldprt file to a stl file
Next Topic:Solidworks 2011 Project needs FINAL updates