Solidworks 2011 Project needs FINAL updates

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 177296_deleted, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Hi,

Im looking for someone to help me make the edits i got from my last 3d print. Some of the things did not print, as well...some things are slightly offset.

I have the list of edits to my wristband:

Hopefully Final Edits:
    -Earbud Jack: the circumference needs to be about a hair bigger on “left” inner side. Almost fits the headphone prong, but just a smidge off in size on the “left inner side only”.
    The covering directly above the 3.5 MM jack needs to be a little thicker. It broke very easily when attempting to insert headphone prong.
    -Top/Screen Covering: The surrounding “lip” needs to be fixed. And needs to be at least 0.8-1mm thick.
    -Buttons: The buttons depth needs to be deeper for 3d printing. Approx 0.3-0.35”
    The power button is aligned ok, but the volume buttons are not individual buttons as they are supposed to be and don’t properly push the adjacent buttons when pressing. Please be sure that this is fixed and the buttons can be properly pressed against the correct and individual buttons.
    -Fit: Good Fit with the current size: in: 2.5 w x 1.9 d x 1.5 h
    -Thickness of band: Please make the wrist band depth inside a little larger/thicker so I can add in the electronics without issue.
    -The walls of the band/Earbud wrap: Make sure the earbud wrap (those cutouts on each side) can actually have real life headphone wires wrapped around them properly several times.
    Make sure the walls directly under those are 0.8-1mm thick. Seems that everytime I try to get good 3d print…it ends up being too thin and does not come out or show it there. Or if it is ther…its very very brittal and breaks with any little bump.
    -The Wristband: The area where you install the ipod nano 6g/7 is extreamly tight. Just make the sides and bottom about 0.2mm LESS than what it is now. (That is total of the 3 sides) its tight, but at the same time, it fits snuggly. Let me know if this confuses you.
    Make sure the entire body of the wristband is smooth. Ive gotten several prints and several emails from injection molders, and 3d printers that explain that it has many lines and divits through out the band. They all tell me, and have shown me that it will need to be smooth before making final model.
    Make the entire band at least a minimum of 0.8-1mm thicker inward so that there are no areas where the band can easily break, rip or tear. It the entire band is thicker inwards, there is a much less chance of that happening. Currently there are some areas that break easily, or feel flimsy. This band will need to take some wear and tear.
    -Earbud Wrap: Needs to be at least 0.8 mm thick.
    -Wall Thickness: Make sure ALL Wall Thicknesses are 0.8-1.0 mm thick inwards.

:Note, with all these edits, the dimensions still need to exist the same. If something needs to be more open, do so, outward while maintaining the proper functions and sleekness.

If you are confused about any of this, please let me know. And I will clear them up

PLEASE TRY TO MAKE SURE THIS FILE WILL PRINT EVERYTHING PROPERLY AND NOT NEED ANY MORE EDITS AFTER YOUR DONE. ALSO, I NEED THIS DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

2. CADNinja
    CADNinja Well-Known Member
    $750