Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Plastic clip
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Plastic clip [message #50533] Thu, 28 June 2012 14:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar PatrickLA  is currently offline PatrickLA
Go to all my models
I have virtual drawings and renderings of the item. I will need it in several dimensions but please advise me on how much you will charge to make a readable file for the printing process.

Dimensions:
Width 2.40 in
Depth 0.47 in
Height .5

Thanks,

Patrick

• Attachment: Picture 1.jpg
    (Size: 149.30KB, Downloaded 106 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 28 June 2012 14:31 UTC]

Keep on Rockin'!
Re: Plastic clip [message #50540 is a reply to message #50533 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 17:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi Patrick,

If you have a 3D model file of the clip, send it on over in a PM or to paul[at]stop4stuff[dot]com. Chances are, from your image, it will just need converting to a format accepted by Shapeways - if not, I'll give you a price for the job.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: Plastic clip [message #50567 is a reply to message #50533 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 01:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
$150

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Plastic clip [message #50648 is a reply to message #50533 ] Sat, 30 June 2012 16:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar past3dt  is currently offline past3dt
Go to all my models
Hello Patrick,

If you could send the files to past3dt@gmail.com I will be able to convert the file so that it is acceptable for shapeways to print as well as review the file for printing tolerances. This will allow for your first attempt to be printed correctly. If the file can not be converted or some tolerances are not met then I will model the plastic clip for $100.00.

Thank you and have a nice day

Previous Topic:Solidworks 2011 Project needs FINAL updates
Next Topic:Need 3D Drawing for Protype

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.