Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi [message #50481] Thu, 28 June 2012 00:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar MrRstar  is currently offline MrRstar
Go to my shop
Looks like this is the place to say hi.

Greetings!
Re: Hi [message #50515 is a reply to message #50481 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 12:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
You could say more than just hi!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hi [message #50539 is a reply to message #50481 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 16:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MrRstar  is currently offline MrRstar
Go to my shop
ah! i didn't know there was a form to fill out. Razz

Well, i am a Gaming and Animation student at Utah Valley University. i am following a guy that is doing a 3d fan film about portal and he printed off his chell model as a kickstarted backer reward. so, seeing as i model and stuff i thought i should put some stuff up here to.

I am of course into gaming but what i really spend most of my time doing is Fencing. so i'm starting off here selling some Fencing swag and see if anyone wants some.

i use Maya and photoshop right now. i plan on getting mudbox in the near future.

and lastly, i've only been modeling in maya for a year now. so i guess that still means i'm a noob. but i did start out using strata 3D years and years ago.
Re: Hi [message #50547 is a reply to message #50481 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 17:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
That's a much better introduction Razz. Welcome to Shapeways! Having that information helps us help you when you need help. Make sure to share your works with us!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Hello
Next Topic:Gidday from Down Under

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.