Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi [message #50481] Thu, 28 June 2012 00:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar MrRstar  is currently offline MrRstar
Go to my shop
Looks like this is the place to say hi.

Greetings!
Re: Hi [message #50515 is a reply to message #50481 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 12:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
You could say more than just hi!

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hi [message #50539 is a reply to message #50481 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 16:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MrRstar  is currently offline MrRstar
Go to my shop
ah! i didn't know there was a form to fill out. Razz

Well, i am a Gaming and Animation student at Utah Valley University. i am following a guy that is doing a 3d fan film about portal and he printed off his chell model as a kickstarted backer reward. so, seeing as i model and stuff i thought i should put some stuff up here to.

I am of course into gaming but what i really spend most of my time doing is Fencing. so i'm starting off here selling some Fencing swag and see if anyone wants some.

i use Maya and photoshop right now. i plan on getting mudbox in the near future.

and lastly, i've only been modeling in maya for a year now. so i guess that still means i'm a noob. but i did start out using strata 3D years and years ago.
Re: Hi [message #50547 is a reply to message #50481 ] Thu, 28 June 2012 17:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
That's a much better introduction Razz. Welcome to Shapeways! Having that information helps us help you when you need help. Make sure to share your works with us!

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Hello
Next Topic:Gidday from Down Under