Home » Support » 3D Design » The Shapeways Creator
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Re: The Shapeways Creator [message #27729 is a reply to message #27569 ] Tue, 17 May 2011 21:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tsw  is currently offline tsw
Go to all my models
I work here
charts32470, can you also attached a screen shot of the error you see on the Exception and Wrapped Exception tabs?
Re: The Shapeways Creator [message #27739 is a reply to message #27569 ] Tue, 17 May 2011 23:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey guys,

I would recommend to use this version of the LightPoem when the Java version does not work for you:

http://www.shapeways.com/model/183763/lightpoem_d.html

Best,

Robert
Re: The Shapeways Creator [message #27747 is a reply to message #27739 ] Wed, 18 May 2011 06:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Lazza  is currently offline Lazza
Go to all my models
Awesome! It would be nice if it could use the Java thing on the server side to generate a few (say 3) thumbnails from different perspectives when you've entered your text and font. Then it could load them via AJAX and the user could see a preview. Razz

Pages (2): [ «    1  2] 

Previous Topic:It arrived - wonderful but I had a question
Next Topic:Hinge Template for Download please

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.