Home » Community » It arrived! » new photos of the birds
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
new photos of the birds [message #9564] Thu, 04 February 2010 09:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar MichielCornelissen  is currently offline MichielCornelissen
Go to my shop
Hi all,

Took some new pictures of the happy bird family.Find them at the shapeways site:

happy bird
happy bird micro

Or larger format at my own site:

happy bird
happy bird micro

Enjoy! Michiel

www.michielcornelissen.com

http://www.michielcornelissen.com/happy_bird_birdcage_pendants_files/shapeimage_1.jpg

twitter: @michiel_ontwerp
Re: new photos of the birds [message #9570 is a reply to message #9564 ] Thu, 04 February 2010 13:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jeff  is currently offline jeff
Go to my shop
this is a nice project that looks to take advantage of 3d printings strengths - well done!

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: new photos of the birds [message #9573 is a reply to message #9564 ] Thu, 04 February 2010 13:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Wow, I love the site dude. Just wish you could imbed shapeways in there so you didn't have to go here to order each item.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: new photos of the birds [message #9583 is a reply to message #9573 ] Thu, 04 February 2010 16:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks! That's a nice thought, embedding shapeways. Hope somebody is listening?

I think the ordering process in general is still a bit cumbersome for the general public - what with the account creation and 25 dollar minimum etc. But then, that's what a beta is for, innit.

Re: new photos of the birds [message #9625 is a reply to message #9583 ] Fri, 05 February 2010 19:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jeff  is currently offline jeff
Go to my shop
i was thinking about that- the 25 dollar limit- and made me think that i wish i could group items together (like my web clips http://www.shapeways.com/shops/jbaredesign ) to be sold only as a set- which would by above the 25 dollar limit. or you could sell your birds as a set of small and large to make a 25 dollar set...

think i'll look into the shop forum and see if this has been chatted about.

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: new photos of the birds [message #9626 is a reply to message #9564 ] Fri, 05 February 2010 20:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Yea, we've discussed grouping. Maybe some day. I've also asked for with the grouping, a discount (out of the shop owners pocket of course) Like buy 2 get one free. Just have your markup so buying all three is the same price as buying 2.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: new photos of the birds [message #9644 is a reply to message #9626 ] Sat, 06 February 2010 11:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I'm considering putting several products in one file, like a small and big happy bird. Actually makes the products cheaper too, because you only have the starting cost once.

Re: new photos of the birds [message #9645 is a reply to message #9644 ] Sat, 06 February 2010 11:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Although I just realized you will always get both products in the same colour Sad

Re: new photos of the birds [message #9646 is a reply to message #9645 ] Sat, 06 February 2010 11:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Hi guys,

thanks for the feedback. We know that grouping / collections are high on your wishlist.
We are working on it!

regards,
Peter

PS: Are there any PHP developers listening? http://www.shapeways.com/jobs/webmaster

Previous Topic:Custom mounting bezel
Next Topic:My second prints

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.