Home » Community » It arrived! » A Room With A View by Inspired By Architecture
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
A Room With A View by Inspired By Architecture [message #92239] Wed, 18 June 2014 22:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Inspired_By_Architecture  is currently offline Inspired_By_Architecture
Go to my shop
IBA4 - A room with a view. Here you have room for thinking. You almost feel the quietness in this room. Available in Premium Silver, 14K Gold, Black Matte Steel, Raw Bronze, Gold plated Brass, Polished Brass.

The material shown on the photo is polished brass.

Inspired By Architecture is a jewellery brand representing architect made conceptual jewellery. The products are characterized by their urban minimalist style and how they communicate stories and symbolism.

• Attachment: IBA4_GPB1.jpg
    (Size: 188.59KB, Downloaded 122 time(s))

• Attachment: IBA4_GPB2.jpg
    (Size: 177.33KB, Downloaded 55 time(s))

By Michael C. Poulsen
Re: A Room With A View by Inspired By Architecture [message #93056 is a reply to message #92239 ] Mon, 30 June 2014 17:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar aimeemoyer  is currently offline aimeemoyer
Go to my shop
I work here
Ohh my gosh, your shop is beautiful! Have you had a chance to try any of the new fancy metals yet? (I ask 4 days after they've been launched... :) )

Merchandiser
Re: A Room With A View by Inspired By Architecture [message #93073 is a reply to message #93056 ] Mon, 30 June 2014 18:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Inspired_By_Architecture  is currently offline Inspired_By_Architecture
Go to my shop
Hi Aimee,

Thank you :-) No, I have not tried to make prints in the new precious materials yet. The new precious materials are rather expensive just to print for photo shoots, so I need to get a certain amount of sales in the shop before investing in the new precious materials. At the moment I'm struggling to marketing the shop alongside designing new products. I think the toughest part is getting people aware of your shop.

Best regards,

Michael

[Updated on: Mon, 30 June 2014 18:48 UTC]

By Michael C. Poulsen
Re: A Room With A View by Inspired By Architecture [message #93136 is a reply to message #93073 ] Tue, 01 July 2014 13:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar aimeemoyer  is currently offline aimeemoyer
Go to my shop
I work here
The precious metals are definitely an investment - hopefully you'll get the chance soon!

And we are here to help promote your shop! Your designs and photography are already really wonderful, so the hard part is already over. We can do all sorts of things to help you market - socialize your products, do a designer spotlight, feature your products on category pages, etc... we have a great community here to help!

Merchandiser

Previous Topic:Looked neat in meshmixer, looks even better in the flesh
Next Topic:Custom golf trophy award cast aluminum

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.