Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » ORANGE Strong and Flexible: You got it!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
ORANGE Strong and Flexible: You got it! [message #92121] Tue, 17 June 2014 15:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
You asked for it, so today we bring you orange! That's right, all our new colors are World Cup related. Last weeks Green and Yellow were for Brazil, the host country* and today we are rolling out orange, for our Netherlands team ORANJE!

(FINALLY RIGHT?!)

This brings our color palette in the Strong and Flexible family to a full rainbow!

What will you make? Will it be as good as Van Persie's goal?
index.php?t=getfile&id=62378&private=0

We're trialing this specific shade of orange for four weeks so please let us know what you think and we might adjust it based on your feedback after the trial.

• Attachment: RVP-1-2.gif
    (Size: 3.07MB, Downloaded 175 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2014 17:49 UTC] by Moderator

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: ORANGE Strong and Flexible: You got it! [message #92169 is a reply to message #92121 ] Wed, 18 June 2014 07:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sloris  is currently offline Sloris
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Fantastic! Will all my shapeways wishes be granted this quickly? :)

Reignite the whimsy of childhood. Reinvent the ritual of adulthood. http://www.sloris.com
Re: ORANGE Strong and Flexible: You got it! [message #92174 is a reply to message #92169 ] Wed, 18 June 2014 08:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Like that.

Will this colour palette stay or are these colours only for a limited time?

Woody64
(Any chance for polished black and grey?)

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)
Re: ORANGE Strong and Flexible: You got it! [message #92188 is a reply to message #92121 ] Wed, 18 June 2014 12:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Orange is on a trial period. Yellow and Green will be here through the summer at least. And all the others are here to stay.

[Updated on: Wed, 18 June 2014 18:24 UTC]

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: ORANGE Strong and Flexible: You got it! [message #92216 is a reply to message #92121 ] Wed, 18 June 2014 20:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
@Woody.... good chances for more colors yes!
;-)
What else would you like to see?

Shapeways Community Manager
Re: ORANGE Strong and Flexible: You got it! [message #92240 is a reply to message #92216 ] Wed, 18 June 2014 22:29 UTC Go to previous message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Grey:
Black: Still the opinion (also proved by example) that polished dyed black would look much better then pBSF.
Sand:

Woody64

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)

Previous Topic:Sneak Peak: Swatch Optimization - ***NEW OPTOUT DATE: JUNE 10th!***
Next Topic:Yellow & Green Strong and Flexible Plastic, Now Available!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.