Home » Support » Bug Reporting » 2D to 3D app experiencing problems
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
2D to 3D app experiencing problems [message #91501] Sat, 07 June 2014 07:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar carlyemma  is currently offline carlyemma
Go to my shop
when I upload my image file it doesn't show up in the viewing pane, so I can't see how big it is etc.

Re: 2D to 3D app experiencing problems [message #91511 is a reply to message #91501 ] Sat, 07 June 2014 12:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Make sure that your browser provides support for "WebGL" (in-browser 3d graphics) - for old versions of Internet Explorer (before IE11) you will need the free plugin formerly distributed by webgl.com (that domain appears to have expired very recently - the plugin is probably still available in the freeware archives of some pc magazine). Some other browsers may require you to activate WebGL support in the user preferences.
Re: 2D to 3D app experiencing problems [message #91557 is a reply to message #91511 ] Sun, 08 June 2014 07:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar carlyemma  is currently offline carlyemma
Go to my shop
Awesome, thanks mkroeker - I activated WebGL and can now it's working, thanks!

Previous Topic:The feed isn't working fine
Next Topic:favorites overflow?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.