Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Shapeway's emails
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeway's emails [message #91338] Thu, 05 June 2014 14:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
Don't know if it has been reported or not. It's not a "site" bug either. But the last 3 emails I have received from Shapeways (usually copies or recent blog announcements), have been WAY out of scale when trying to view them in Windows Live mail on my PC. If I go to the web-based version of my email provider (gmail) the email looks fine, but using Windows Live the pictures are so out of scale that they are too large to view, huge scroll bars appear, and I'm literally looking at individual pixels in the images.

I haven't change any of my setting, and other emails from other companies are still showing up fine. Text based emails I've received form customer service appear fine too. But those being sent as HTML with images are appearing messed up. Thought I'd pass it along.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 June 2014 14:16 UTC]

Re: Shapeway's emails [message #91339 is a reply to message #91338 ] Thu, 05 June 2014 14:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar HOLDEN8702  is currently offline HOLDEN8702
Go to my shop
I'm using my jurasic outlook express and is happening just the same.

Is a sender issue.
Re: Shapeway's emails [message #91381 is a reply to message #91339 ] Thu, 05 June 2014 23:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
On Yahoo mail looks good , but I did get some lag mails around ...

numarul7 jewelry and design

Previous Topic:Upload system does not proceed.
Next Topic:I can't find my model?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.