Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Cannot cancel order from website
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Cannot cancel order from website [message #90637] Wed, 28 May 2014 21:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar dominic3  is currently offline dominic3
Go to all my models
Hi,

I seem to have trouble cancelling orders from the website. The attached picture shows the screen I get when I click the CANCEL button.

This looks like a bug to me, but please accept my apology if the issue is with my order.

Thank you,

Dominic

• Attachment: error.png
    (Size: 140.84KB, Downloaded 21 time(s))

Re: Cannot cancel order from website [message #90650 is a reply to message #90637 ] Thu, 29 May 2014 02:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar NimlothCQ  is currently offline NimlothCQ
Go to all my models
I work here
dominic3 wrote on Wed, 28 May 2014 21:35

Hi,

I seem to have trouble cancelling orders from the website. The attached picture shows the screen I get when I click the CANCEL button.

This looks like a bug to me, but please accept my apology if the issue is with my order.

Thank you,

Dominic

Hi Dominic,

I'm really sorry you're experiencing issues canceling your order. The team here have been looking into what happened, but unfortunately we seem unable to re-produce it on our end :(

By now the remaining items in your order are already in the printer and on their merry way to being produced. In light of that, we have alerted our Customer Service team and requested they handle this issue with all due care. You should expect to hear back from us with more details via email.

Please let us know if you experience any further issues using our service :)

Kind regards,

Christopher Carter
Senior Audience Experience Manager, Shapeways
Re: Cannot cancel order from website [message #90651 is a reply to message #90650 ] Thu, 29 May 2014 02:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dominic3  is currently offline dominic3
Go to all my models
Thank you for looking into the issue. The customer service department already took care of handling my order I do not want to create any confusion by having multiple requests. Sorry that you couldn't recreate the issue maybe it was a combination of factors that does not occur normally (two parts, one rejected, other part almost ready for production)?

Also, as a note, I tried the operation from both my computer at work and the other at home and both times the issue was the same so it is not a connection or computer problem.
Re: Cannot cancel order from website [message #90681 is a reply to message #90651 ] Thu, 29 May 2014 14:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ThomasEllison  is currently offline ThomasEllison
Go to all my models
I work here
Just wanted to give you an update that Graham has combined your orders. You are good to go and our engineers a both looking into your order and seeing what we can figure out what was going on with that error. If need anything in the future, reach out.

Previous Topic:Change to cropping has messed up my shop photos
Next Topic:My Models view going out of sync

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.