Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Models Disappearing From Users' Accounts?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Models Disappearing From Users' Accounts? [message #90145] Thu, 22 May 2014 03:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar GInSpace76  is currently offline GInSpace76
Go to my shop
I noticed that several of my models -- public and private -- have disappeared from my account (and store). From the looks of the thread at the link below, it appears that I'm not the only Shapie who is experiencing this problem:

https://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=19266 &start=0&
Re: Models Disappearing From Users' Accounts? [message #90150 is a reply to message #90145 ] Thu, 22 May 2014 04:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DotConstructor  is currently offline DotConstructor
Go to my shop
I am having an identical issue. Many of my missing models are still visible as a part of my order history though, so I am crossing my fingers that this is a temporary issue.
Re: Models Disappearing From Users' Accounts? [message #90151 is a reply to message #90145 ] Thu, 22 May 2014 04:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bobbiethejean  is currently offline Bobbiethejean
Go to my shop
Same issue. Half my store has disappeared. What in the world is going on? Also, I dunno if this is related, but I recently changed my Shop banner and SW keeps replacing it back to the old one. >8\ Wth?
Re: Models Disappearing From Users' Accounts? [message #90155 is a reply to message #90151 ] Thu, 22 May 2014 05:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Mechanoid  is currently offline Mechanoid
Go to my shop
Just ran thru my shop, both private and public. More than 144 models, both old uploads and new, GONE! Models I uploaded nearly 3 months ago, it says are brand new. Models I just uploaded yesterday it says are old. Models I deleted long ago, showing up in the que.

Honestly, I'm confused. I got no take down notice. I'v not heard or seen anything from ShapeWays staff concerning this. So I have to wonder if the main office computers just took a major dump and they don't yet realize it.

Because if they do realize it, then we have a major issue going on. Because as it appears, I am not the only one that has lost a nice chunk of my models.

TAP, TAP, Hey ShapeWays, Whats going on?

I.D.I.C. = Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations
Re: Models Disappearing From Users' Accounts? [message #90161 is a reply to message #90155 ] Thu, 22 May 2014 05:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
In order to keep the discussion in one location only, I'm going to lock this thread.
Please post any updates here:
https://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=19266 &start=0&

[Updated on: Thu, 22 May 2014 05:35 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:Website suggestion
Next Topic:Default Material problem linked to setting price for Gold

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.