Home » Support » Buying » purchasing problem
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
purchasing problem [message #89151] Mon, 05 May 2014 14:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar DamianP  is currently offline DamianP
Go to all my models
I have credit from a cancelled order (due to thin walls). I redesigned the item and uploaded the edited version which verified as Okay. When I order the item it costs less than my in store credit from the cancelled order. I apply that to the order and get a balance of $0. Then verify the shipping. Now the next page is where I have a problem. It is asking for payment method (paypal or credit card) and won't let me proceed. Am I supposed to reenter my credit card and have a transaction fee applied for a $0 transaction? Customer support has been contacted twice over this, yet no response from them. If they had just not billed my CC for the cancelled order I would have reordered it without any hassle. I've been hanging here for over a month with this problem.
Re: purchasing problem [message #89152 is a reply to message #89151 ] Mon, 05 May 2014 14:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
If you select paypal, and hit next it should process the order instead of redirecting to paypal. This is the way I usually do it.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: purchasing problem [message #89184 is a reply to message #89151 ] Mon, 05 May 2014 20:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar mkroeker is currently online mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
In addition to Youknowwho4eva's response, how did you try to contact service - getting no response for several days is unusual to say the least.
Was it by email or via the contact form on the webpage ?

Previous Topic:Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond
Next Topic:No response from customer service.

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.