Home » Community » Introductions » The non nerd and noob ( that would be me)
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
The non nerd and noob ( that would be me) [message #88948] Thu, 01 May 2014 20:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar najo98  is currently offline najo98
Go to my shop
yoo-hoo to all, Im pretty new to this joint and shapeways recommended I intoduce my self . ''Hi i'm Dory...index.php?t=getfile&id=58526&private=0and I dont think I have ever eaten a fish''. I am not actually Dory ( for those of you who couldn't guess ). My actual name is Nathanael Burks I'm from the woods of Missouri U.S.A. Once I heard about 3D printing I started researching it on the web and out of the websites I found shapeways seemed tho coolest and best one. So, while I was looking around SW I found blender then I downloaded it and self taught my self how to 3D model stuff, and so I am here. thank you shapeways.

• Attachment: dory.png
    (Size: 80.68KB, Downloaded 83 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 01 May 2014 20:47 UTC]

Re: The non nerd and noob ( that would be me) [message #88963 is a reply to message #88948 ] Fri, 02 May 2014 01:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
Welcome here!

Another blenderartist! :)

numarul7 jewelry and design
Re: The non nerd and noob ( that would be me) [message #89998 is a reply to message #88963 ] Tue, 20 May 2014 16:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SavIsSavvy  is currently offline SavIsSavvy
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome! My family is all from Minnesota, happy to hear to see another midwesterner has joined the Shapie family :)

Savannah, your Shop Owner Coach/Global Community Manager
Re: The non nerd and noob ( that would be me) [message #92707 is a reply to message #88948 ] Wed, 25 June 2014 13:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Michon  is currently offline Michon
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome to Shapeways! It is so much fun.

When you are stuck, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Happy Shaping!

Previous Topic:Just saying hello
Next Topic:Blender 3D User Introduction

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.