Home » Support » Buying » Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond [message #88594] Sat, 26 April 2014 21:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar gpvanarsdale  is currently offline gpvanarsdale
Go to all my models
I placed Order 424220 April 21st and paid using Paypal and used a discount code. The order does not show under my account. I contacted shapeways twice using the web form with no response. I sent an email to service@shapeways.com and got a response saying I still owe money (which is the discount). I explained the situation and asked them to process the discount and enter the order. Customer service has not responded since then. The order is for a gift and it is time sensitive so I am really frustrated that I cannot get any help/resolution.

Any suggestions on how to get this resolved?
Re: Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond [message #88595 is a reply to message #88594 ] Sat, 26 April 2014 21:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Customer service does not work on weekends, so you will probably have to wait until Monday morning (in the Netherlands, or possibly even New York time if their accounting department has to be involved) to get another response unless one of them happens to read the forum in their free time. (Make sure that you did not get a response in the meantime that was inadvertantly flagged as spam by your mailer).
Did they give any reason why they thought the discount would not apply ? Shapeways' customer service is usually quite forthcoming.
Re: Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond [message #88596 is a reply to message #88595 ] Sat, 26 April 2014 21:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks, I will wait till Monday. I hope the order arrives on time. Customer service just said that I had not paid the order in full. I paid what the shopping cart said at the moment. It took me to Paypal for Payment and the amount was automatically filled from the cart. I just approved the amounts shown for payment.
Re: Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond [message #88743 is a reply to message #88594 ] Tue, 29 April 2014 14:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Just checking in, you should have got a reply Sunday.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond [message #88791 is a reply to message #88743 ] Wed, 30 April 2014 01:31 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Yes, I did receive a response and they solved my problem. Thanks!

Previous Topic:two out of three items cancelled, do I have to buy the third if the order cannoct be cancelled?
Next Topic:purchasing problem

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.