Home »  » It arrived! » Liberty/Security
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Liberty/Security [message #8800] Fri, 08 January 2010 08:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
My latest arrival!

Im Really stoked with how this statue came out. I got the idea after reading a quote from Benjamin Franklin

" Those who would give liberty for security deserve neither"

She has security cameras, "g-man" sunglasses, and a walkie talkie (with a slightly bent antenna)

index.php?t=getfile&id=2218&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=2219&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=2220&private=0

Re: Liberty/Security [message #8809 is a reply to message #8800 ] Fri, 08 January 2010 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SDabbs  is currently offline SDabbs
Go to my shop
Very cooool Cool !!!
Re: Liberty/Security [message #8832 is a reply to message #8800 ] Sat, 09 January 2010 03:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RobbieMac  is currently offline RobbieMac
Go to all my models
Really well executed< from idea to reality
Re: Liberty/Security [message #8834 is a reply to message #8800 ] Sat, 09 January 2010 03:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
Thanks guys! I must admit the mesh still need tweaking in places but im happy with it Very Happy

I was wondering if the idea was a bit trite for this community when I had no comments but Im happy now
Re: Liberty/Security [message #8849 is a reply to message #8800 ] Sat, 09 January 2010 13:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RobbieMac  is currently offline RobbieMac
Go to all my models
Something strange was only yesterday I started toying with the concepts of security-cams and ridiculous invasions of privacy for this fake level of so-called security...

I was thinking more of a 3d render than a shapeways print but it was quite uncanny stumbling into your post Smile

Previous Topic:Spaceship Miniature
Next Topic:Floppy 2x2x3 by OSKAR

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.