Home » Community » It arrived! » Liberty/Security
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Liberty/Security [message #8800] Fri, 08 January 2010 08:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
My latest arrival!

Im Really stoked with how this statue came out. I got the idea after reading a quote from Benjamin Franklin

" Those who would give liberty for security deserve neither"

She has security cameras, "g-man" sunglasses, and a walkie talkie (with a slightly bent antenna)

index.php?t=getfile&id=2218&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=2219&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=2220&private=0

Re: Liberty/Security [message #8809 is a reply to message #8800 ] Fri, 08 January 2010 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SDabbs  is currently offline SDabbs
Go to my shop
Very cooool Cool !!!
Re: Liberty/Security [message #8832 is a reply to message #8800 ] Sat, 09 January 2010 03:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RobbieMac  is currently offline RobbieMac
Go to all my models
Really well executed< from idea to reality
Re: Liberty/Security [message #8834 is a reply to message #8800 ] Sat, 09 January 2010 03:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Inlite  is currently offline Inlite
Go to my shop
Thanks guys! I must admit the mesh still need tweaking in places but im happy with it Very Happy

I was wondering if the idea was a bit trite for this community when I had no comments but Im happy now
Re: Liberty/Security [message #8849 is a reply to message #8800 ] Sat, 09 January 2010 13:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RobbieMac  is currently offline RobbieMac
Go to all my models
Something strange was only yesterday I started toying with the concepts of security-cams and ridiculous invasions of privacy for this fake level of so-called security...

I was thinking more of a 3d render than a shapeways print but it was quite uncanny stumbling into your post Smile

Previous Topic:Spaceship Miniature
Next Topic:Floppy 2x2x3 by OSKAR