Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Buying » Wrong Branding Iron
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Wrong Branding Iron [message #8656] Thu, 31 December 2009 03:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar TommySaysSoWhat  is currently offline TommySaysSoWhat
Go to all my models
I ordered a custom logo branding iron at the end of the November. And, sure enough, exactly 14 working days after the design was done, it shipped.

Alas, the branding iron I received wasn't my custom logo but was instead the Digg one that everyone saw online.

I've emailed customer support and will wait patiently until they can get to me. (This isn't a time sensitive matter for me. So I'm happy to wait while Shapeways deals with the Xmas rush.)

But I was wondering if other folks who ordered custom logo irons received their correct logos or received the Digg logo?

I should note that the other 11 items I've ordered came exactly as ordered. So I'm not complaining. I just want to see if others have had this problem.

(Although the Green Lantern rings do not respond to my will, nor do the Legion flight rings allow me to fly. Smile
Re: Wrong Branding Iron [message #8658 is a reply to message #8656 ] Thu, 31 December 2009 07:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
I hope you're the only one!!!!! I'll see when Customer Service can get back to you on that.

Joris
Re: Wrong Branding Iron [message #8661 is a reply to message #8656 ] Thu, 31 December 2009 08:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar maartje  is currently offline maartje
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Tommy,

Please see my PM.

kindly,
Maartje
Shapeways service

Previous Topic:Where is my Order??????
Next Topic:Pricing error on Full Color material page