Home » Support » 3D Applications » design of dental high vol oral evacuator
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
design of dental high vol oral evacuator [message #85948] Fri, 07 March 2014 18:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar dom34  is currently offline dom34
Go to all my models
No Message Body

• Attachment: IMG_4106.JPG
    (Size: 1.54MB, Downloaded 53 time(s))

• Attachment: IMG_4107.JPG
    (Size: 1.63MB, Downloaded 40 time(s))

Re: design of dental high vol oral evacuator [message #88302 is a reply to message #85948 ] Wed, 23 April 2014 07:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
We can make that into 3D for you if that's what you want.

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: design of dental high vol oral evacuator [message #88321 is a reply to message #88302 ] Wed, 23 April 2014 13:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dom34  is currently offline dom34
Go to all my models
i am interested in manufactuing this .at what cost .isent in for a prototype last week . it has not arrived yet. emai dom34@aol.com phone 914 584 1894
Re: design of dental high vol oral evacuator [message #88328 is a reply to message #88321 ] Wed, 23 April 2014 15:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Did you notice the reply to your original message in the "Modeler wanted" forum ? None of the plastics available at shapeways are
really suited for the task. (Apart from that, once you have created a 3d computer model of your part (or paid some designer to do it for you), uploading that file to shapeways will give you an instant quotation.

Previous Topic:Full Color Sandstone advice?
Next Topic:Sculptris

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.