Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Stonecutter Cufflinks Needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Stonecutter Cufflinks Needed [message #85814] Wed, 05 March 2014 02:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jhami899  is currently offline Jhami899
Go to all my models
Chrisbare has designed a "dime-sized" coin with the stonecutter logo on it. It's exactly what I'm looking for but as a cufflink. Just wondering if anyone had the capability and a quote for how much? Got a groomsman that it'd be perfect for.

Thanks guys, Jesse
Re: Stonecutter Cufflinks Needed [message #85821 is a reply to message #85814 ] Wed, 05 March 2014 08:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
PM sent.

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
Re: Stonecutter Cufflinks Needed [message #86106 is a reply to message #85814 ] Wed, 12 March 2014 02:21 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jhami899  is currently offline Jhami899
Go to all my models
Thanks everyone for the help. As of right now the cufflinks are in pre-fabrication mode. If anything changes, I will repost and touch base with all who showed interest.

Thanks again,
Jesse

Previous Topic:Modeling a 3-piece pen for 3d printing, I already have CAD models and dimensions drawings
Next Topic:Need to repair the model in STL

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.