Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Suggestions » Website suggestions
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Website suggestions [message #85646] Sat, 01 March 2014 09:19 UTC
avatar mkaselis  is currently offline mkaselis
Go to all my models
Over the last couple of months I have twice placed an order, cancelled it, then placed (and went through with) another one. There are a couple of things that I found very irritating:
- there is no way to suppress the "not for sale" entries. Wading through 30 or 60 pages of stuff and having half of them not for sale is frustrating. Even just being able to sort them to the end of the list would be an improvement.
- the "store credit available" field in the ordering dialog is very small and easy to miss - I certainly did the first time round, and effectively ended up paying twice after cancelling my first order. I eventually used this credit for my second order, so no harm done in the end. Making it much more visible, or a popup asking whether to use it or even always using it by default would be a great help.

Previous Topic:Remove bounce address from reply-to in newsletters
Next Topic:Primered/Sealed WSF

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.