Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » ideas for FOC combiners add-ons and accessories
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
ideas for FOC combiners add-ons and accessories [message #85306] Sun, 23 February 2014 18:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar marvel_b  is currently offline marvel_b
Go to all my models
i am in need of assistance because I have no way of doing this myself. I have multiple ideas for the fall of cybertron combiner team molds and I need a modeler to make them. i'll list them here...EDIT-i can't pay right away if needed.
IMPACTOR/ONSLAUGHT
-a backpack that connects to the two pegs on the upper back area. it allows 5mm pegged weapons to plug in on either side of it to look like shoulder cannons.
-a right handed hook that connects to the hand and rotates on to the arm peg.
TWINTWIST/BRAWL
-tank barrel extensions that have drills at the end.
-an alternate single barreled plasma turret that replaces the double cannons of the original mold.
-drills that connect to the shoulders for a classic appearance
WHIRL/VORTEX
-jet engine wings that replace the coptor blades and pegs in to each side.new hands rotate from the engines for robot mode.
TOPSPIN/BLAST OFF
-wing extensions that also serve as arm blades
RUINATION/BRUTICUS
-a giant sword that looks like grimlocks and whirl/vortex swords merged and the blade extends to 7 inches long.
-a giant double barreled plasma gun that looks like the original combined gun, but is more sleeker.
-a giant shield that is diamond shaped and has multiple angled pegs.

that is all i got. if anyone wants to use these ideas,go ahead.i just want some form of recognition.thanks.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 February 2014 23:48 UTC]

Re: ideas for FOC combiners add-ons and accessories [message #86204 is a reply to message #85306 ] Fri, 14 March 2014 01:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Arcathorn  is currently offline Arcathorn
Go to all my models
Did you ever find a modeler to do any of this work for you?

"Do or do not there is no try"-Yoda
Re: ideas for FOC combiners add-ons and accessories [message #86206 is a reply to message #85306 ] Fri, 14 March 2014 01:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar marvel_b  is currently offline marvel_b
Go to all my models
unfortunately not,arcathorn. worse is that i have some more ideas, but forgot to post them as well. if you want the specifics, message me again,please.

Previous Topic:Need help getting a quote from Protomold.
Next Topic:Simple wood pieces turned to 3d