Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » need a 3D file for necklace charm JPEG
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
need a 3D file for necklace charm JPEG [message #84396] Wed, 05 February 2014 16:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar ekferszt  is currently offline ekferszt
Go to all my models
I'm trying to print a necklace out of a specific design that i have in JPEG formula.

I'd like to print it in steel on shape ways and need someone to render the 3D file and clean up all of the jagged edges that seem to be coming out, and make sure that the walls are thick enough to print etc.

The necklace is about 3cm width.

I'm anxious to get this going, since it's a bday present, so as soon as you can get back to me I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Erika

Re: need a 3D file for necklace charm JPEG [message #84454 is a reply to message #84396 ] Thu, 06 February 2014 16:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
Pm sent

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
Re: need a 3D file for necklace charm JPEG [message #84465 is a reply to message #84396 ] Thu, 06 February 2014 18:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar charizzardd  is currently offline charizzardd
Go to my shop
I'll see what I can do!
Re: need a 3D file for necklace charm JPEG [message #85258 is a reply to message #84396 ] Sat, 22 February 2014 21:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar imarugg  is currently offline imarugg
Go to my shop
Did you find someone to do this for you? I would be happy to complete this project :)
Please see my portfolio
http://www.amyrugg.portfoliobox.me/

you can contact me at amy.rugg@gmail.com

Previous Topic:Need candy mold shapeways ready file, design provided, just need 3d modeler
Next Topic:Coloured Character design Quote

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.