Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d Modeler Need for iPad mini "case"
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d Modeler Need for iPad mini "case" [message #83698] Thu, 23 January 2014 15:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar Detroitcustomcoach  is currently offline Detroitcustomcoach
Go to all my models
Hi,

I'm looking to have a case of sorts designed for an iPad mini. I have a few photos I can share of what we're looking for, and a general idea of how it will need to function. A designer that has already designed an iPad mini case would be preferred, as I believe that design could be modified to keep the amount of work to a minimum. Please let me know if you're interested in helping with the project and I can go into more detail and share some photos of what we're looking for. Thanks!

-Chris
Re: 3d Modeler Need for iPad mini "case" [message #84935 is a reply to message #83698 ] Sat, 15 February 2014 14:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LevelUpEq  is currently offline LevelUpEq
Go to all my models
Please PM me if you are still in need. Thanks!
Re: 3d Modeler Need for iPad mini "case" [message #84941 is a reply to message #83698 ] Sat, 15 February 2014 17:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Ronsaki  is currently offline Ronsaki
Go to my shop
Hello,

my name is Kristijan, I am a mechanical engineer who specializes in product design using 3D printing and other technologies. I haven't done
an Ipad mini case, but I did few Iphone cases, so there will not be problems for me to design this.

Here is a link to some of my previous work: https://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=17800 &start=0&

My hourly rate is 30$/hour, once I get more information for the project we can decide on a fixed project price. Payments done via Paypal, I require 50% paid upfront.

If you are interesting in hiring me, please contact me on kristijan.pepic@gmail.com and we can discuss details.

Regards,

Kristijan

Previous Topic:Man's Ring Needed - Estimate required
Next Topic: design for sliding door track roller - R&D modeling needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.