Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Wanted 3D modeler to make a couple of designs for pebble rings
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Wanted 3D modeler to make a couple of designs for pebble rings [message #84324] Tue, 04 February 2014 05:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar skeletonx  is currently offline skeletonx
Go to all my models
I have some sample pics and would like a modeler to provide high polycount model sufficient for printing prototype.

Rings will be bands with pebble design. Pebbling should be randomly sized and placed to look organic (no repeating patterns)

See attached pic.index.php?t=getfile&id=51128&private=0

Re: Wanted 3D modeler to make a couple of designs for pebble rings [message #84327 is a reply to message #84324 ] Tue, 04 February 2014 07:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar NikkruGadgets  is currently offline NikkruGadgets
Go to my shop
So basically like those old alleys? I could do the 3D, but how did you plan on making the several colours?As far as I'm aware you can print in just one material and only the full color sandstone has color in it which isn't very suited for rings
Re: Wanted 3D modeler to make a couple of designs for pebble rings [message #84356 is a reply to message #84324 ] Tue, 04 February 2014 18:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private message sent
Re: Wanted 3D modeler to make a couple of designs for pebble rings [message #84723 is a reply to message #84324 ] Tue, 11 February 2014 06:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TempestEdge  is currently offline TempestEdge
Go to my shop
PM Sent :)

[Updated on: Tue, 11 February 2014 06:59 UTC]

Re: Wanted 3D modeler to make a couple of designs for pebble rings [message #84805 is a reply to message #84324 ] Wed, 12 February 2014 23:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar mpaquin  is currently offline mpaquin
Go to my shop
Have you found your 3D modeler yet? I would love to work on your project. You can see my portfolio at www.mattpaquin.com.

Thanks,
Matt

matt@mattpaquin.com

• Attachment: mpSamples.jpg
    (Size: 151.13KB, Downloaded 9 time(s))

Previous Topic:In Need of Head Sculpt
Next Topic:Whovian embossing folder for wedding invitation