Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Searching for 3d modeler / designer in Boston area
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Searching for 3d modeler / designer in Boston area [message #84541] Sat, 08 February 2014 02:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Pmfoster  is currently offline Pmfoster
Go to all my models
Looking for a designer that will be able to work with me on creating/ designing my project in the Boston area.
Re: Searching for 3d modeler / designer in Boston area [message #84587 is a reply to message #84541 ] Sat, 08 February 2014 22:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
PM sent

[Updated on: Sat, 08 February 2014 22:02 UTC]

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
Re: Searching for 3d modeler / designer in Boston area [message #84640 is a reply to message #84541 ] Mon, 10 February 2014 02:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Arcathorn  is currently offline Arcathorn
Go to all my models
Define boston area? I live in western ma

"Do or do not there is no try"-Yoda
Re: Searching for 3d modeler / designer in Boston area [message #84641 is a reply to message #84640 ] Mon, 10 February 2014 02:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Pmfoster  is currently offline Pmfoster
Go to all my models
Hi
Thanks for your reply. I would like to meet in person to discuss my project and to slow some model examples. I live north west of Boston so one hour drive would be the max. If you are interested, please let me know.
Thanks
Patty

Previous Topic:Koza
Next Topic:Jewelry 3D Designer for hire 21 years experience in Fine Jewelry