Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Head image difference
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Head image difference [message #84553] Sat, 08 February 2014 03:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
My head image looks different in my shop page and my designer portfolio.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/PlainOrb
https://www.shapeways.com/designer/PlainOrb

would appreciate some help

Plain Orb
Re: Head image difference [message #84560 is a reply to message #84553 ] Sat, 08 February 2014 10:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
The designer one appears to be square while the shop image tries to fit in a rectangular area and seems to be a bit distorted. Assuming that the shop image is a separate entity, try uploading a rectangular section of the original image for that purpose. Or is size difference and distortion not what you see ?
Re: Head image difference [message #84570 is a reply to message #84560 ] Sat, 08 February 2014 14:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Yes, the shop header image is different from designer portfolio head image. The shop one requires a rectangular of 220 x 165 px image. Yes, you're right. However, I'm tired of shapeways changing image size requirement from time to time. Why can't it be the same head image thru all the places ?

[Updated on: Sat, 08 February 2014 14:23 UTC]

Plain Orb

Previous Topic:Messages help Please
Next Topic:Shop Image Issues

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.