Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Need Designer: Custom Monopoly Tokens.. (Miniature Designs)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need Designer: Custom Monopoly Tokens.. (Miniature Designs) [message #82419] Thu, 02 January 2014 14:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar BeechyMcFly  is currently offline BeechyMcFly
Go to all my models
Aloha all.. I'm trying to find someone that will be able to help me with designing Custom Monopoly Tokens.. I'm working on a Back to the Future Monopoly, and looking at having the following made into Tokens:

01.. DeLorean
02.. Einstein
03.. JVC GR-C1 Camcorder
04.. Gibson ES-335 Guitar
05.. Mattel Hoverboard
06.. Nike MAGS (Either one shoe, or a pair)
07.. Doc's Locomotive Train
08.. Colt Peacemaker
09.. Flux Capacitor
10.. Gray's Sports Almanac 1950-2000 Book

These would have to be about 25mm-30mm (2.5cm-3cm) at the longest point of each Token.. The more detail the better.. I'm looking at having them made with pewter, like the original game, so will need the 3D files of them, so I can get them printed out and molded etc..

I'd be able to provide pics etc of everything.. Just wondering if anyone would be able to do these?? If so, how much would it cost??

Send me a message with quotes etc.. Thanx..
Re: Need Designer: Custom Monopoly Tokens.. (Miniature Designs) [message #83251 is a reply to message #82419 ] Wed, 15 January 2014 21:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jrussell1  is currently offline jrussell1
Go to all my models
Hello,

Sounds like a fun modelling job, I might be able to model the parts, no cost, im looking for new modelling projects to get started. My details below.

I'm a design engineer and have been working with catia v5 for over 15 years in aerospace area. I am now working in an addittive manufacturing design department. I love modelling and designing in catia, and would like to know more about your project and if I can help. My email is. Jsr_Design2004@yahoo.co.uk I'm also on LinkedIn if you look for john russell in Bristol
Hope to hear from you. If not good luck john

Previous Topic:Need help Prototyping my idea
Next Topic:CAD designer for blueprint

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.