Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Need help Prototyping my idea
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need help Prototyping my idea [message #81550] Wed, 18 December 2013 02:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Klochrie  is currently offline Klochrie
Go to all my models
Hello,

I have what I believe to be a fantastic product idea that I need help prototyping, I'm using this route because 3D printing is a awesome new medium as well as economical when compared to hiring a full engineering firm. I'm hoping to find a designer/engineer/artist, who can help me realize a dream I've been having for 10 years now. Not here to miss lead anybody I have no 3D/CAD/Solid works, skills but I do have a marketing background and potential backers if product/prototype can be produced along with functionality and beauty. I'm money strapped and will pay for materials to produce product. In return I will offer the designer a licensing agreement or equity in my new start up, anything is negotiable. I really just want to find someone who understands my concept, wants to contribute, and believes that the American dream is alive and true.
Re: Need help Prototyping my idea [message #81571 is a reply to message #81550 ] Wed, 18 December 2013 09:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar simon2499  is currently offline simon2499
Go to all my models
Klochrie wrote on Wed, 18 December 2013 02:11

Hello,

I have what I believe to be a fantastic product idea that I need help prototyping, I'm using this route because 3D printing is a awesome new medium as well as economical when compared to hiring a full engineering firm. I'm hoping to find a designer/engineer/artist, who can help me realize a dream I've been having for 10 years now. Not here to miss lead anybody I have no 3D/CAD/Solid works, skills but I do have a marketing background and potential backers if product/prototype can be produced along with functionality and beauty. I'm money strapped and will pay for materials to produce product. In return I will offer the designer a licensing agreement or equity in my new start up, anything is negotiable. I really just want to find someone who understands my concept, wants to contribute, and believes that the American dream is alive and true.

Hi, my names Simon Kelly and i would love to do 3d modeling work for you. i have been modeling for about a year and a half, I use an amazing program called Cinema 4d which lets me make your idea come to life and look amazing. my number is 425 492 4280. text or call me so i can understand what the project is and from there, the price. I will upload one of my works as a sample

• Attachment: bar scene.tif
    (Size: 2.48MB, Downloaded 62 time(s))

Re: Need help Prototyping my idea [message #83249 is a reply to message #81550 ] Wed, 15 January 2014 21:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jrussell1  is currently offline jrussell1
Go to all my models
Hello,

I'm a design engineer and have been working with catia v5 for over 15 years in aerospace area. I am now working in an addittive manufacturing design department. I love modelling and designing in catia, and would like to know more about your project and if I can help. My email is. Jsr_Design2004@yahoo.co.uk I'm also on LinkedIn if you look for john russell in Bristol
Hope to hear from you. If not good luck john

Previous Topic:helmet design
Next Topic:Need Designer: Custom Monopoly Tokens.. (Miniature Designs)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.