Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » helmet design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
helmet design [message #82943] Fri, 10 January 2014 13:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar gperry  is currently offline gperry
Go to all my models
same as topic.
If you are unfamiliar with the material I am referring to I will email you a photo of a swimming pool noodle - flotation as this link will not allow me to drag and drop said picture. Basically after a quote and since I am ignorant as what information you require to give me a quote, please educate me as I don't know what I don't know to ask or what details you require, thanks
Re: helmet design [message #82966 is a reply to message #82943 ] Fri, 10 January 2014 15:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
If you are asking for a full-sized wearable helmet, that is going to be very expensive to print in 3d.
And, if you're asking for some low-density plastic that can float, there's no such material here at Shapeways

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:Expensive model maker
Next Topic:Need help Prototyping my idea

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.