Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #82613] Sun, 05 January 2014 22:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar alitahl  is currently offline alitahl
Go to all my models
Hello,

I am a fairly young 3D modeler, I have quite a bit of experience using programs such as Solidworks, Inventor, and Caitia. I am looking to stay up to date with 3D modeling and designing and would like to take on some of your projects.

I have designed and successfully printed thing like, Iphone cases, earrings, custom NXT robotics controller case, and many other custom pieces for people.

As I am still quite new at this I am willing to do these projects for extremely cheap prices so that I am able to gain some more experience, and have the opportunity to add them to my portfolio.

Please feel free to contact me to see if we can work on a project together!
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #82675 is a reply to message #82613 ] Tue, 07 January 2014 05:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar iceninja4ever  is currently offline iceninja4ever
Go to all my models
can you make me a iphone 5 case? its a fairly simple design to be honest but i want it lol
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #82735 is a reply to message #82675 ] Tue, 07 January 2014 21:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I would love to make a case, pm sent
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #82766 is a reply to message #82613 ] Wed, 08 January 2014 13:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar chachigo1  is currently offline chachigo1
Go to all my models
I would like assistance in designing something
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #82827 is a reply to message #82766 ] Thu, 09 January 2014 00:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Send me a pm of the details, and I will be more than glad to let you know if I can help you out!
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84183 is a reply to message #82613 ] Sat, 01 February 2014 00:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kimralston  is currently offline kimralston
Go to all my models
Hi Alitah,

I love giving young people the opportunity to advance their skills. I love the word cheap and consider this a win-win situation for the both of us.
I have little money and you have little experience. I respect your efforts and look forward to working with you. I'm already excited about the finished product. Tell me what I need to do to make my dream a reality, to take my concept from initial phase to final phase.

You may email me with your quote and particulars.

Kimberly Ralston
480. 813. 1186
mskitty777@cox.net
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84201 is a reply to message #84183 ] Sat, 01 February 2014 21:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Sent you a PM!
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84207 is a reply to message #82613 ] Sun, 02 February 2014 05:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dankummer  is currently offline dankummer
Go to my shop
Hello,

I am also new to 3D printing projects

What do I need to provide you with in order to get an item drawn and set up for printing?
I may be able to get a sample of the item in scale!

Thanks
Dan Kummer

Dankummer@gmail.com
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84231 is a reply to message #84207 ] Sun, 02 February 2014 19:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Sent you a pm!
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84325 is a reply to message #82613 ] Tue, 04 February 2014 06:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar cinhan25  is currently offline cinhan25
Go to all my models
Hi Alitah,

This is Han, just like to know how much you will quote for a project. Please let me know your email so I can send you what I want to do.
My email is cinhan25@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
Han
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84368 is a reply to message #84325 ] Wed, 05 February 2014 02:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Got an email sent to ya Han!
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84389 is a reply to message #82613 ] Wed, 05 February 2014 15:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ekferszt  is currently offline ekferszt
Go to all my models
Hi there,

I saw your ad on the message board of shape ways. I'm trying to print a necklace out of a specific design that i have in JPEG formula.

I'd like to print it in steel on shape ways and need someone to render the 3D file and clean up all of the jagged edges that seem to be coming out, and make sure that the walls are thick enough to print etc.

The necklace is about 3cm width.

I'm anxious to get this going, since it's a bday present, so as soon as you can get back to me I'd really appreciate it.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks
Erika

Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84787 is a reply to message #82613 ] Wed, 12 February 2014 14:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tugbuilder  is currently offline Tugbuilder
Go to all my models
Hello.
My name is David and I am looking for someone to render a cad drawing for me to have it printed in 3D.
I have bought some things on Shapeways before and have some idea how it works.

What I require is some lettering to be printed for an engineering project. I have a scan or the words I would like to
have made. I also have some photos available of what I am looking for.
If you would like to assist me give me a call and I will give you more details.

David
UK.
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84806 is a reply to message #84787 ] Thu, 13 February 2014 01:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Pm sent David
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84810 is a reply to message #82613 ] Thu, 13 February 2014 06:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Raizer04  is currently offline Raizer04
Go to my shop
Hey there, I am looking to get a 3d model of marvel black panther necklace center piece to 3d print.
The width I need it is 2.75 inches, And I need it 0.60 inches thick. I have attached a pic of the gold center piece. Please be advised that it will need a cylinder on the back for the rope of the necklace to pass through. Hopefully you can help me out

*I need these in STL files in order to print.

• Attachment: image.jpg
    (Size: 32.58KB, Downloaded 38 time(s))

[Updated on: Thu, 13 February 2014 06:43 UTC]

Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84912 is a reply to message #82613 ] Fri, 14 February 2014 17:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LaurelRose  is currently offline LaurelRose
Go to my shop
Hello.

I am looking to have two models involving iPhone cases done right now. Are you still available for hire? Thank you.

Regards,
Laurel Natale
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84916 is a reply to message #84912 ] Fri, 14 February 2014 19:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tugbuilder  is currently offline Tugbuilder
Go to all my models
Hello there may be crossed lines here as I cant design anything with a computer. Not sure why I am getting mails from you Sorry...........

David.
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #84919 is a reply to message #84912 ] Fri, 14 February 2014 21:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Pm sent laurel
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #85072 is a reply to message #82613 ] Wed, 19 February 2014 07:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lato3773  is currently offline lato3773
Go to all my models
Hello!

I have a project that I am working on...but need some 3D printings! So, if you think you can design it and have the time and we agree on a price, this is what I am looking for:

A keychain that "snaps" together. The inside should be hollow and a name would need to be spelled out on the front, using holes. (An L, for example, could have something like 7 holes). (I need to fit LEDs into the holes.)

If you're interested, we can go over exact details and sizes and everything. Let me know!
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #86781 is a reply to message #82613 ] Thu, 27 March 2014 02:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PBBUMPS32  is currently offline PBBUMPS32
Go to all my models
how much would it cost to sketch this in 3D?

Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #86814 is a reply to message #82613 ] Thu, 27 March 2014 15:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rarieg  is currently offline rarieg
Go to all my models
Hello. I am looking to have my simplistic cutlery designs rendered in 3d. Can you send me what a PM of what you think this might cost?

Many thanks.
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #86842 is a reply to message #82613 ] Fri, 28 March 2014 02:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar leviag  is currently offline leviag
Go to all my models
Hi there,
I am looking for someone to help create a 3d cad model for submission to shapeways for production. My product is a snapback hat, but what I need you for is the straps come out (see picture attached). Instead of the traditional straps that are permanently attached, mine can be removed to switch colors or designs. I have various ideas for different designs, so if you are interested we could have a business relationship that is ongoing!
Let me know any questions you can think of,
Levi Garrison

Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #86856 is a reply to message #86842 ] Fri, 28 March 2014 11:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PBBUMPS32  is currently offline PBBUMPS32
Go to all my models
Hi, i'm not a 3D modeler. I wrote to charizzardd (who is a member) 2 days ago and you are the 2nd person that sent me a design. I deleted it but you were probably looking to send it to charizzardd. sorry for the mix up
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #86882 is a reply to message #86856 ] Fri, 28 March 2014 18:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
PBBUMP,

I sent a PM regarding your initial request on creating the 3D design for you, asking for a quote on a design. (Take a look fourth comment above)

If you would still like to go through with it, let me know.

-Robbie
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #89502 is a reply to message #82613 ] Sun, 11 May 2014 18:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stardashsigh  is currently offline stardashsigh
Go to all my models
Hi!

I was wondering if you might be able to help me with a small project. If so, it would be in designing a ring.

Let me know!

~~~
Liz
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #89904 is a reply to message #82613 ] Sun, 18 May 2014 14:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gtgemmy246  is currently offline gtgemmy246
Go to all my models
To whom it may concern,

I am looking for someone to turn the character Marcel the Shell into a 3D image. I have attached two pictures in a word document. My cousin LOVES this character and I wish to have shapeways.com turn it into jewelry (preferable a necklace and ring) for her 21st birthday next month. Since it would be jewelry, Marcel would have to be small (not too bulky yet viewable). I am imagining approximately an inch and a half long by an inch and a half tall. You are the professional though, so I am open to suggestions. I have never made a 3D model before, but am excited of the possibility. Please help me!! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Emily

Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #90545 is a reply to message #82613 ] Tue, 27 May 2014 21:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar snowmans  is currently offline snowmans
Go to all my models
Do you have any experience with blender?
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #90556 is a reply to message #90545 ] Tue, 27 May 2014 23:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I do not, I use Solidworks
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #91856 is a reply to message #82613 ] Fri, 13 June 2014 05:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanatkins95  is currently offline jordanatkins95
Go to all my models
I would like you to make an iphone case but in a very particular way. Very eager to work with you, where can i email you the photos?
Re: Looking to gain experience, extremely cheap prices [message #91939 is a reply to message #91856 ] Sat, 14 June 2014 19:50 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Jordan,

You can PM me the details, and we can work it out.

Previous Topic:Freelance Fine Jewelry CAD design - 21 years experience
Next Topic:Hello everyone! Any design you need, I can get done for you!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.