Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Problem with Model photo in Shop not matching the selected one.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Problem with Model photo in Shop not matching the selected one. [message #82204] Sun, 29 December 2013 11:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
For this item I have selected a photo to be the default image.

If I look at the Model Product page, it is displayed correctly. But in my shop and other places the image shown is a different one.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 January 2014 17:16 UTC]

Re: Problem with Model photo in Shop not matching the selected one. [message #82692 is a reply to message #82204 ] Tue, 07 January 2014 14:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
AmLachDesigns wrote on Sun, 29 December 2013 11:46

For this item I have selected a photo to be the default image.

If I look at the Model Product page, it is displayed correctly. But in my shop and other places the image shown is a different one.

This is still not working. And now changing the default photo does not even work on the Model Product page.

[Updated on: Fri, 10 January 2014 17:17 UTC]

Re: Problem with Model photo in Shop not matching the selected one. [message #82715 is a reply to message #82204 ] Tue, 07 January 2014 16:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
The issue should be fixed soon, do you have any materials tagged in your images? As a temporary fix, try untagging any materials, and see if that fixes the issue.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Problem with Model photo in Shop not matching the selected one. [message #82724 is a reply to message #82715 ] Tue, 07 January 2014 17:58 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Youknowwho4eva wrote on Tue, 07 January 2014 16:24

The issue should be fixed soon, do you have any materials tagged in your images? As a temporary fix, try untagging any materials, and see if that fixes the issue.

That worked, thanks.

Previous Topic:Google Analytics
Next Topic:wrong type is used for dimension