Home » Support » Bug Reporting » When Models are Cancelled/Rejected a revised Invoice should be created
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
When Models are Cancelled/Rejected a revised Invoice should be created [message #81775] Fri, 20 December 2013 09:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
To help keep a better (correct) paper trail, when a Model is rejected the Invoice should be updated to show the original and final status of the order.

This would allow:

a) Full reconciliation of amounts of money, credits etc.

b) Reconciliation of parts paid for and received.

Re: When Models are Cancelled/Rejected a revised Invoice should be created [message #82427 is a reply to message #81775 ] Thu, 02 January 2014 15:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar NimlothCQ  is currently offline NimlothCQ
Go to all my models
I work here
AmLachDesigns wrote on Fri, 20 December 2013 09:05

To help keep a better (correct) paper trail, when a Model is rejected the Invoice should be updated to show the original and final status of the order.

This would allow:

a) Full reconciliation of amounts of money, credits etc.

b) Reconciliation of parts paid for and received.

We don't alter the original invoices, but we do generate Credit Sales Invoices that you can download from the specific order status page.

CSIs can be found under the "download invoice pdfs" dropdown as displayed here:

http://i.imgur.com/rlT3NfM.png

Hope this helps!

Christopher Carter
Senior Audience Experience Manager, Shapeways

Previous Topic:Edit Details: remove empty lines between Shop sections
Next Topic:Default Photo not Updating

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.