Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Markups have not been paid dec 15th?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Markups have not been paid dec 15th? [message #81453] Tue, 17 December 2013 12:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar isis_11  is currently offline isis_11
Go to my shop
Dear,

At the 'Shop Payments - How It Works'-section you can read that your markups will be paid the 15th of december, even though they didn't reach $30.
Unfortunately it didn't happen. Is it a general problem?

Thanks in advance

looking for jewels? check out http://www.shapeways.com/shops/designedbyisis
Re: Markups have not been paid dec 15th? [message #81500 is a reply to message #81453 ] Tue, 17 December 2013 19:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Can you share a link to where you saw this? This year payments went out in November for all including amounts under $30.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Markups have not been paid dec 15th? [message #81501 is a reply to message #81500 ] Tue, 17 December 2013 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Dear,

Thank you for the answer. I have indeed received markups in november.
I did not realize the markups wouldn't be paid again in december.
So actually everything is fine.
Thank you for the quick reply.

Re: Markups have not been paid dec 15th? [message #81502 is a reply to message #81501 ] Tue, 17 December 2013 20:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
If you could please put up the link, so we can make sure any misleading information is removed.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: Markups have not been paid dec 15th? [message #81506 is a reply to message #81502 ] Tue, 17 December 2013 21:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The link which tells te markups will be paid the 15th of december, even though they didn't reached $30?
I've found it here:
www.shapeways.com/mysales/how-we-pay

(I've clicked on 'Find out more' in my sales history)

Re: Markups have not been paid dec 15th? [message #81623 is a reply to message #81453 ] Wed, 18 December 2013 18:28 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Thank you much, I've forwarded on so that we can word that better.

Previous Topic:Shapeways' rendering of an uploaded part does not match my design
Next Topic:All HTML type formatting lost in my Shop descriptions

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.