Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Nail Polish Company Seeking 3D Modeler To Develop Unique Action Figures
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Nail Polish Company Seeking 3D Modeler To Develop Unique Action Figures [message #80051] Thu, 28 November 2013 02:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar bootiebabe  is currently offline bootiebabe
Go to my shop
I'm the owner and only employee of a new nail polish company: bootiebabe.com.

I would like to integrate my nail polish bottles into female action figures: superbooty.com/toys.jpg

The figure would act as a display stand for the nail polish...

I would like to collaborate with a 3D modeler and develop the first four figures.

I believe such a item would be the first of it's type and would be happy to share profits.

I have a CAD file of the bottle shape so let me know if you have any questions or would like more info -

Regards,

Mark O'Hara

BB
Re: Nail Polish Company Seeking 3D Modeler To Develop Unique Action Figures [message #80052 is a reply to message #80051 ] Thu, 28 November 2013 02:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jordanbanks  is currently offline jordanbanks
Go to my shop
Hello my name is Jordan I am a 3D and 2D artist; I have done many projects for shapeways members and would love to find out more about your project. Email me at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com

Jordan

Let make fantasy a reality!
Re: Nail Polish Company Seeking 3D Modeler To Develop Unique Action Figures [message #80063 is a reply to message #80051 ] Thu, 28 November 2013 04:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi Mark

We have done many figurines and specialize in uniqueness! Please send your information about this project to contact@designanything3d.com and we will get you a quote. We can also show you many figurines that we have done from just simple sketches.

I look forward to working with you on this project.

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:1973 AMC Gremlin X interior
Next Topic:(RESOLVED PLEASE DELETE) Model created - can someone check it for me? (.dae file)