Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 1973 AMC Gremlin X interior
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
1973 AMC Gremlin X interior [message #79999] Wed, 27 November 2013 19:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar lpelvis  is currently offline lpelvis
Go to my shop
Wanted to know if anyone can make or scan original interior pieces of my car and have new ones created. I don't know if the pieces are too big . The one is bout 1 foot by 2 foot . It's the center trim piece I can email pics. I can send original if needed.
Re: 1973 AMC Gremlin X interior [message #80040 is a reply to message #79999 ] Thu, 28 November 2013 00:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3DSwim  is currently offline 3DSwim
Go to my shop
Hi there,

I believe I may be able to help you. Do you have pics? Very cool car by the way...
John

Re: 1973 AMC Gremlin X interior [message #80058 is a reply to message #80040 ] Thu, 28 November 2013 03:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lpelvis  is currently offline lpelvis
Go to my shop
Thanks...This is the piece I need made. This is just a stock pic...mine is cracked and broke.

Previous Topic:London based 3D Rapid Prototyper needed
Next Topic:Nail Polish Company Seeking 3D Modeler To Develop Unique Action Figures

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.