Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Request: make currency choosable freely
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon3.gif  Request: make currency choosable freely [message #79862] Tue, 26 November 2013 13:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar donquijote  is currently offline donquijote
Go to my shop

Want to change the currency in your own shop (€ to $)?[ 4 vote(s) ]
1.Yes 4 / 100%

Hi

Intro: I'm living in Switzerland (we don't use nor like EURO very much - and the DOLLAR is very near to our currency).

So base on that I always have to logout and change the country to USA in order to check the price I care about.
There is no way to adjust or check the $-price in the GUI for me. I would have to do some math with the €-price to get a $-price which than may be (after some trail-and-error) in a way it could be used as item price.
The other way would be to do an EXPORT/IMPORT (which needs manual replacing/cleanup of the file - but I will report that separately).

So I would really appreciate a way i could just choose the currency I care about independent from where I live.
What about a Selectbox in "My Shop" and/or where i can set the item price per material?

Thank you in advance for your feedback
best regards

P.S. this should be a request, I don't know why this creates a "Bug Report" (maybe the link is wrong?)

EDIT: referring to the linked forum entries this is a very old request (thx for that). Because of that i added a poll trying to find out the actual demand...

[Updated on: Tue, 26 November 2013 22:08 UTC]

Re: Request: make currency choosable freely [message #79914 is a reply to message #79862 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 19:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Long standing issue, over a year and counting.

Previous Topic:No unit selector when uploading .X3D or VRML files.
Next Topic:2D -> 3D image problem