Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image [message #79855] Tue, 26 November 2013 13:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar harryple  is currently offline harryple
Go to all my models
I would like to make the 5 figures in our logo into 3D images. The logo is attached.

The figures will be in slightly different positions than in the logo. I can attach more than one image in this message, I will send variations of the image upon request. We do not need colour, just the 3D CAD file. I only want to the figure to be a few inches tall and they don't need a massive amount of detail (think green toy army soldier).

Is possible, how much it would cost, and how long it would take? We're hoping to have these done within 2 weeks but 1 week would be ideal. STL format needed.

Many thanks

Harry

Re: x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image [message #79863 is a reply to message #79855 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 14:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar johnot  is currently offline johnot
Go to my shop
Hello, Private message sent.

Re: x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image [message #79867 is a reply to message #79855 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 14:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
hi,
i'm a pro 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done T O N S of modeling .
i've also done numerous jobs for shapeways members .
i can model almost anything similarly based on references provided.

you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html
http://www.its-ming.com/2000/html2000/portfolio2005/main.htm l

if interested, please email me at so that we can discuss the job further :
ming@its-ming.com

thanks
ming
Re: x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image [message #79894 is a reply to message #79867 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 18:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
PM sent. Thanks for the opportunity.

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.

Previous Topic:minor adjustment to STL file
Next Topic:3D Modeler Needed for Christmas Gift

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.