Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image [message #79855] Tue, 26 November 2013 13:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar harryple  is currently offline harryple
Go to all my models
I would like to make the 5 figures in our logo into 3D images. The logo is attached.

The figures will be in slightly different positions than in the logo. I can attach more than one image in this message, I will send variations of the image upon request. We do not need colour, just the 3D CAD file. I only want to the figure to be a few inches tall and they don't need a massive amount of detail (think green toy army soldier).

Is possible, how much it would cost, and how long it would take? We're hoping to have these done within 2 weeks but 1 week would be ideal. STL format needed.

Many thanks

Harry

Re: x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image [message #79863 is a reply to message #79855 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 14:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar johnot  is currently offline johnot
Go to my shop
Hello, Private message sent.

Re: x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image [message #79867 is a reply to message #79855 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 14:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming is currently online Ming
Go to all my models
hi,
i'm a pro 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done T O N S of modeling .
i've also done numerous jobs for shapeways members .
i can model almost anything similarly based on references provided.

you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html
http://www.its-ming.com/2000/html2000/portfolio2005/main.htm l

if interested, please email me at so that we can discuss the job further :
ming@its-ming.com

thanks
ming
Re: x5 Characters CAD needed from basic 2D image [message #79894 is a reply to message #79867 ] Tue, 26 November 2013 18:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
PM sent. Thanks for the opportunity.

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.

Previous Topic:minor adjustment to STL file
Next Topic:3D Modeler Needed for Christmas Gift