Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » 3D Design » Another Manifold Error
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Another Manifold Error [message #7957] Sun, 29 November 2009 15:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar TreadshotA1  is currently offline TreadshotA1
Go to my shop
I really don't know why this keeps happening. I've checked and checked and checked the model, and all the faces are correct afaik, so why is there still a manifold error?

I have a feeling it's to do with the cylinder s intersecting, but i can't seem to fix it. Help?

*Note: Both attached files are the same, just uploaded the Sketchup file incase it was needed.*

Re: Another Manifold Error [message #7959 is a reply to message #7957 ] Sun, 29 November 2009 17:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Treadshot A1, I've fixed your model, let me know if it's ok. If you're happy leave a message on this thread so I can help others?

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1584&a mp;a mp;start=0&S=751f39dfc523705da52070f43da2784a

Cheers
V

http://www.dotsan.com

[Updated on: Sun, 29 November 2009 17:05 UTC]

www.dotsan.com
Re: Another Manifold Error [message #7977 is a reply to message #7959 ] Mon, 30 November 2009 09:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TreadshotA1  is currently offline TreadshotA1
Go to my shop
Sweet. It's good. I've left a message there. Good to see a pro helping out others. Thanks for all your help.

Previous Topic:"Smooth" Feature in Blender
Next Topic:Manic manifold assistance

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.